Monday, July 16, 2007

Washer's and Dryers are just too complicated


I found this weekend that I'm behind the times whenit coms to modern washers and dryers. My landlady has apparently the latest. The washing machine is all open.. nothing in the middle for my clothes to get caught on, it determines the water level after sensing the size of the load. The one thing I really wasn't prepared for was when I started to put my clothes in the dryer. Suddenly the washing machine started communicating to the dryer on what kind of clothes it has just washed and the size of the load. I found this out by watching the dryer come on and the lights between the two flashing. It was just down right scarey. Both will even tell you after sensing the load and what you've programed them to do how long of a wait you'll have before done.

1 comment:

Sweetpea said...

Oh sounds so posh I have to admit our washing maching is half computerised it it scared the living daylights out of me until i got used to it. Gotta love technology untill it goes kaput hehe.
Hugssss Ma