Friday, September 14, 2007

Moving Adventures



Maybe I should just find a nice covered wagon to live in since I seem to have moved so many times in the last 7 years. Or better yet, maybe invest in a nice RV that I can just live out of and pay rent in a park in between moves. Since December 2000, I've moved from California to Maine, Maine to Nevada, Nevada to Arkansas, Arkansas to California, 2 additional moves in California, California to Colorado and now on my second move in less than 3 months to another city in Colorado. The last 2 moves were fast and not expected. A rush job transfer from California to Denver area on July 1st. Company then closing the office down a month later, finding new employment in Colorado Springs and now moving there. The old Willie Nelson song "On The Road Again" sure seems to fit me. Hopefully I won't be moving for a while. I do want to buy a place so that hopefully will be my next and last move.

No comments: